Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Can You Fall In AND Out?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    Before 25? I think that having kids before 25 is perfectly fine. I was 24 when my wife had our first child. And that was one of the best things to ever happen to me. Dont knock it till you try it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    i think kids are fine at any point in time after 20 especially if you can support your family
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

  3. #33
    Inactive Member statechamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    i think you can fall in and out of love just like that.... people change.... go different directions...

    kids??? .... me personally... I just turned 20 and could not imagine having a child right now....but I see nothing wrong with it.... everything happens for a reason.... my mother was 16 when she had me... and we have a really good realtionship..... one thing I know.. I do want to have kids somewhere bettween 22 - 25..... that's just me though

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    nah man never even kissed a girl or talked to one outside of icq for that matter.


    well i am a little bitter on the whole love talk cause (1.) i just got out of a 5 month relationship where i was literally pressured everyday to use the L word. i'm not going to use it if i don't mean it. (2.) She uses aim away msgs "to get back at me" or "try to make me jealous" (3.) I am 22 and I know for a fact that I am no where near ready to be with one person the rest of my life. I have not meet that person. that is my definition of love. imo you fall in love once and only once. for everyone who is in love or has kids i congratulate you, heck im jealous of you if you are really in love and are that mature at this young of an age. because point blank i am not.

    why do i feel this way? i have 2 friends who are my age who are already divorced. 4 different ones who have kids, and 3 out of those 4 that i can think of right off the bat don't even see there kids. thas what bothers me the most. Me personally, i wanna finish college and start my career and have a wife before i start a family, because i wanna give my kids the best life they can have. and i know it would be really hard to support a family making minimum wage.
    if you are man enough to stick it in be man enough to take care of what comes out of it is all i am saying.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    Now I liked that reply! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    You seem to like this topic PT. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    I knew I remembered this topic from before.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    yea..i forgot that I put it on here...it's just something that raises a lot of eye brows...well mine anyway..and it's just weird how your mind makes you act and believe things that you do when you are "in love"
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  8. #38
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    Things I have learned.

    6 billion people in this world, regardless what your momma says, your not that special, you can be replaced.

    your existence is not defined by someone else.

    When you have to cry over someone, its time to move on.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    that is what bein in love is about, is being together...and spendin time with the one that you love , aint it?
    i mean, i'm young, but i know a few things...ya know?...
    but its one of those things where, IMO (so noone get mad) you have to experience for yourself, and see if you can or not...and thats how i see it.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    spending time together is alright, but i hate them girls who think they have to be with you every second of the day, every day, all week, all month long, and if you aint with em they're trying to call and see what your doing..haha
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •